Thursday, February 07, 2013

" How do you like the show so far! Pretty good. Pretty, pretty good."

Do you think I could be the next Larry David, all the others want Walking Dead and Game of Thrones , but I am a Ladykiller , suave, sophisticated,love a good Cheateau Neuf de Pape. I want to star in Curb, help me too, I will even get you a spoon for your broth and you can come as my date to our Hamptons Cauldron Soup After Party,quite a riot so it is."

"What a kind offer,Sweet Statue. I will surely think it over as I walk around.
Let me hasten inside now, Dear one."

Who is to say he wasn't eyeing my limbs for his soup. He wants to kidnap me and pop me in the magimix. Well you can't be too sure. I wasn't chancing it , sweet talker or not. Yes it was my best offer for the night thus far but the night was still young with more thrills inside no doubt and creatures to meet.

No comments: