Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Champ, champ, where is our dinner !

How much longer must we wait!

The diners are ready! 

Hairy, hurry before she escapes, a Skelly chuckled from a blue room just outside.

They were everywhere , everyone was hanging up against me , I hate that. I thought of Tenzin Robert Thurman and Sharon Salzburg from Tibet House and their new book, "Love your Enemies." I guess these hungry diners count as outer enemies. When I saw the chomping teeth I could not wish them well or send them thoughts of Loving Kindness, not a chance. May the ghouls be well , may they be happy, may they live a life of ease. Yes , yes. I know that is what the Dalai Lama would say in these circumstances but I am not quite that evolved yet. 
Ahh an open window. Quick quick princess! Squeeze through. 

Hairy are you asleep, our dinner is climbing out the window. 

No comments: