Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Cor Blimey, it was old Mother Hubbard from Schiavonis right enough, I had heard you got a DWI last week. Poor thing!

All that was left of her was her head and her white hat she wears for hygiene at the deli counter. She looked very cross too at being turned into a broth ingredient and who can blame her as let's call a spade a spade it is not a very nice way to go.  I don't want to be the one to have to tell her family. No way. They make us princesses do these hard jobs as someone has to do it but I am a bit of a giggler and I know it would come out all wrong. 

Well I had seen enough and surely I could not complain that I got a pretty good scare on for my $20. Time for a sharp exit methinks. I just had my hair and nails done and not a snog yet for the night was still young so there is 2 good reasons to avoid being a broth part. I had no wish to follow that poor lady on the chair. No Siree!  


No comments: