Thursday, April 26, 2007



Well as some of you avid blog readers may have noticed, I have been keeping a very low profile this past month, since the Viscous War of the Dogs and the Pigs in New York City was announced. Rumours have been flying all over town, that I started this whole thing off.

For my own personal safety, I denied everything. "I think there may be another Princess at fault," I countered, "I heard there was an Irish Princess in town last month, causing all sorts of mayhem."

I am not sure anyone really believed me. Then I happened to be at the cinema in Union Square to see 300 , a terribly violent cartoon movie, perfect for boys age 15, about how brave the Spartans are and how much they love killing everyone in sight, when I saw this poster.

Jesus, I thought, thanks to my blog Rufus has become FAMOUS! He is now a movie star, probably has a chauffered limo and everything and loads of fans, humans, dogs, babies, firemen, chasing after him. ALL THANKS TO ME. You would think the least he could do is call off this silly war. He is probably too busy having his make up done in special doggy trailers for interviews on Larry King or Saturday Night Live to have the time to even think of chasing poor Percy and eating him up. Phew! I thought, thank goodness for that, life does take an unexpected turn when you least when you expect it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: