Saturday, December 22, 2007



"What back so soon, I kill you, I thought you were going straight to the queen, off with your head and you will walk the Central Park plank into the reservoir for this insolence! my Fair Lady Princess and it is mighty cold and dark in there, Har! Har!"

"I have seen the queen and we sorted it all out, and now I am off for a wee cup of tea."

"Ohh the cheek of it to talk of tea whilst the Home Depot Elves suffer so. I msut behead you this instant."

"Super Blue, Rescue me, quick , look , I am about to meet an unfair demise, for the sake of a cup of tea. Where are you, Blue Jew? You onlookers stop gawking and laughing and taking photos, the man of my dreams just vanished right when I need him most."

But there was no sign of Super Blue.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: