Saturday, December 20, 2008


"To the SP Doggie Community, I know you are out there. I have extra doggy treats of all flavors in my hood. I appeal to you, be cheerful. Your owners need your love more than ever these days. Come find me outside Equinox on 19th Street and Broadway between 1pm and 2pm Tuesdays and Thursdays when my lady owner takes her power yoga class and I will sort you out.

Don't despair, we will get through this together. Help each other out. I have heard shocking rumors of dog food being watered down with pot noodle and White Castle burgers, anything to make it last another few days. Eat it, don't complain. When things get really tough at home and cutbacks are made we will be the first to go and you know what that means. Yes. The Dog Pound in the sky. Wuuff, sob! Poor Maxie disappeared last week, no one knows there. Keep your head down, be cute and stay out of trouble."
Posted by Picasa

No comments: