Monday, November 15, 2010

I am her Ex, I am also Ex Body. She did not like the comment I made that her shift dress was a bit moldy looking and how about a pair of 7 Jeans instead?

Well one swipe and look at me. At least this is a good season for work, I have been unemployed for 11 months, no one wants a headless banker, not good for morale in the office space.

Kripes, that reminds me, who handles HR here as I have a lovely skull and Adorable Siamese Twins who would fit in perfectly here. Sorry she did you in, I guess you should learn to keep your big mouth shut and always tell your gal she looks stunning , I mean that is A of A,B, C of dating. Duh! Dopey , I mean she doesn't look like a lass you want to get on the wrong side off, anyone can see that.
Enjoy your run at the haunted house. I will ask around if anyone needs a headless banker. There must be someone. Mascot at Lehman, Corus?
Gees thanks said the banker.





No comments: