Monday, November 15, 2010

I am her Ex from last year, I already decomposed but I used to look like Brad Pitt I can show you a photo in my iPhone. All i did was mention she had put on a teensy weensy bit of weight and perhaps 4 slices of pizza for breakfast was not the healthiest breakfast and Wham, one swipe and you are out. Before I could say how's your uncle I was without torso.
That'll teach yer, she said, guess you won't be too eating too much more pizza yourself, ya slimy insulting rabbit headed weasel smartass. Those were her last words to me, Sob!

On a brighter note however, I am free for parties tonight and you can pop me in your handbag and we are good to go. Forget the other 3 losers , I just need to finish my shift here at the Haunted House, I am done at 9pm. My hair and make up
are done so I am all ready, Sweetums Princess Pie.

Thanks for the offer, I will consider it along with the others but those teeth look a tad sharp for the kissing part of the evening. Out of interest how do operate an iPhone when you have no fingers? I asked the poor Ex, Ex.

They have a fab Skelly Ap for us undead, you can type with your teeth, it is really easy look!
He started gnashing away, his grey lanky locks swaying in the wind. How he ever looked like Brad Pitt beats me.

No comments: