Tuesday, July 26, 2011

As if Skellyfighting was not enough , a Flatiron bus stop had this cheery message scrawled over an ad.

Bin Laden is back.

I have hardly had time to miss him yet. Is this the Bin Laden resurrection? Can't he stay dead a bit longer like most law abiding decent citizens do? Another Rotter! Bin Laden do us all a favor and stay dead!

Ps Mr BL, if you are alive whatever you do , do not team up or do any JV's with the Skelly crowd. It is ten years since 9/11 and no one wants any repeat shows here. Plus I don't think batwing souffles are your thing so there is probably no point in wasting some perfectly good suicide bombers for the Skelly cause. Is it true your wife took a bullet for you? Is she back too?

If you have completed your resurrection then just keep it quiet if you can. People are worrying about Greece and Italy and you are last year's issue, let them worry about something new at least.

Your phone was tapped? Murdoch knew your hiding place all along and tipped Obama and it would all have been revealed in the News of The World if it had not been shut down. Well now I am telling everyone on this here blog, oh how the SP loves a good early scoop. Gosh on second thoughts, maybe I should keep my trap shut. Who will believe I knew he was back from
a poster on the Broadway and 20th Street bus stop? I hope I don't have to shut my blog down now, the LLS would run amok, tears in the streets, revolutionary vigils all night long , bring back the SP blog, all is forgiven. The ensuing chaos may tip us back into recession, we are teetering pretty close as it is. On closer look I think the poster simply says,Bin Laden is crap. Yes, that's it....well a few wee scribbles and that is what it will say soon. Ssshhhh , don't tell anyone or I will be arrested for vandalism . I will just say I am
Banksy's summer intern ( preparing for me lead role in Exit through the gift shop - The sequel .)



1 comment:

confused, maybe not said...

We are all depending on you to keep us safe, Scottish Princess. Steady. Stay strong!