Sunday, July 31, 2011

Very worrying Skelly Fashionista's are appearing all over New York

Please can someone tell this fine, upstanding young man that once you wear the Skelly face logo , they own you forever and expect you to be their slave, dancing to their underground kitchens to prepare batwing delicacies.

"Young man, you may think you look cool but you are in grave danger. Please take the T-shirt off and throw it away or burn it even better." I warned the lad in my most serious Scottish accent.

"Not on your nelly, crazy lady with weird accent. I am the coolest kid in camp with this t-shirt and will wear it till mum ruins it in the laundry like she does to my other best shirts.

But I did see a Skeleton skulking around my bedroom last week , I thought it was one of my games coming to life. When I shooed it away it hid under the bed. I see more scary things on my Game Boy than that. Should I be worried, surely not?"

"Surely yes! Burn the shirt, tonight." But he did not seem
to believe me and ran away to join his pals. Another one gone, ah well, hopefully he will heed my warning.




No comments: