Sunday, July 31, 2011

At the osteopath's office, a wee Skelly, was standing unashamedly on the reception's desk, like he owned the place.

"What are you doing here,go back to your smelly lair where you belong. This is a doctor's office where people come to get better.They have no wish to be abducted and carried off to be slaves. Be off with you, Mini Skellywag."

"Mam, are you feeling ok, are you talking to me? You are 10 minutes late and Dr Dempsey hates to be kept waiting his schedule is so tight. I see you are admiring our new friend, Stuart Skelly,sweet how he greets everyone and helps us get all their particulars when they come in, helpful wee thing."

"What he takes people's names so dangerous. They could be abducted through the night. Put him in a cupboard and lock it shut."

"Oh Princess, what drivel you speak, leave our mascot alone , he calms all the patients nerves and we have agreed to let two of his compadres in to help him. Hurry , doctor is waiting."
As I went through to be twisted into shape, Stuart Skelly winked and leered. "Gotcha this time. Any change in address, by any chance? Har de har!"

"None of your business. Nice try,I will never tell you a thing! Huh!". I stormed off, whilst the receptionist turned to her colleague..."How rude that girl
is, New Yorker's snotty and superior attitudes never cease to amaze me, what did Stuart do to deserve that abuse. Poor Skelly was only doing his job, and doing it well I might add too! Stuart, hope she did not upset you. We think you are doing great and can't wait to meet your friends.This office will be so efficient soon thanks to you and your friends, we can go home early !"

Stuart gave that toothy Skelly grin but under his breath I am
sure I heard him
whisper except none of you will be going home. Har! Har!

Those poor folks, little do they know.. Ah well I tried.




No comments: